Consider Subscribing on Youtube would you?
The 6 filmmaking books you need to read first (2018)
1. Save the Cat – Blake Syder
– Master the BEAT SHEET
-Techniques to sell your script
2. Story – Robert McKee
-Fun charts and graphs
3. The Writer’s Journey – Christopher Vogler
– narrative structures and character archetypes through
4. The Film Director’s Intuition: Script Analysis and Rehearsal Technique – Judith Weston
-script analysis and rehearsal.
-AKA The link between Actors and Directors
5. Clearance and Copyright – Michael Donaldson
-Did you know Bed Sheets are ART?!
-Protect yourself and your work from disastrous legal actions
6.The BIZ – Schuyler Moore
-The Basic Business, Legal and Financial Aspects of the Film
-Dozens of sample forms and agreements.